If you have no time for cooking….try this pumpkin soup from my friend Natali….without animals and so delicious …..
- Pumpkin – like butternut or nutmeg or pumpkin garden – 800 g in pieces (peeled)
- Potatoes – 2 (original and 3 for no sweet potato)
- Sweet potato – not in the original recipe – 1
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp taken … I have only 1/2 tsp
- Onion – not in the original recipe – 1
- Tomatoes – 250 g of fresh peeled plum tomatoes or canned tomatoes
- sour apple – not in the original recipe – less than 1 – the just wanted the soup
- Gemüsebrühwürfel & water – 2 boiling for 500 ml of water
- Garlic cloves – 2
- best olive oil – to taste
- Parmesan – to taste
- Crush fennel seeds in a mortar and briefly sauté with the onion and a little olive oil in a large pot.
- The shredded pumpkin, the potatoes, the apple and the garlic into slices and cook with the broth – 500 ml – deglaze. The vegetables simmer for about 30 minutes until it is very soft.
- The vegetables with a potato masher in the broth crushed. The soup should then be thick and creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
Serving: Pour the soup on the plate and give 2-3 teaspoons of mascarpone cream on it. Drizzle with a little olive oil and add Parmesan cheese. Serve with fresh ciabatta bread and a look – even if only in thought in the Tuscan countryside