What we put on our plate is just as important as what we use on our face!
Here are some of the best ‘healthy skin’ foods and drinks for daily use.
- Drink green tea – it’s an excellent antioxidant and the benefits are well documented
- 2 litres of water Blueberries, broccoli, purple kale, figs, purple grapes and red wine…boost collagen
- Green juice or a smoothie
- Nuts, seeds, Avocados – plenty of omega – fats
- Salad of 5 different colored raw vegetables
- Coconut – Fruit, Water and Milk ( Oil for skin & hair )
- Omega and antioxidant supplements
- Green barley grass juice
- Aloe vera juice
Stop fat-free diet! Change the type of fat you have. Eat plenty of omega fats which can be found in seeds and avocado.
Green leafy vegetables provide beta-carotene, the precursor to vitamin A and also aid for collagen production.
Healthy skin green juice made by yourself in the mixer!
- 250 ml coconut water
- 100 gr berries
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- A handful of spinach leaves
- A tablespoon of green powder ( barley grass )
- 1/2 – 1 lime
Keep your skin smiling!